Wednesday, September 23, 2009

22Sept2009 - Day 46

Oh, the first day back to work after vacation. Never the best day, never the worst. Poor Taylor experienced the same, as she didn't have a nap the whole day. She was a crankston for sure when she came home.

Not too much interesting or exciting, but it was odd to come home to such warm weather. I thought that we'd come home from fifty degrees to fifty degrees. Not so. We came home to like eighty degrees. Needless to say, Taylor had long sleeves and long pants on. LOL

I've also decided that saucony shoes, particularly the ones I buy for Taylor, are cursed. She was shoeless when I arrived at Darina's and her shoes were out in the sun on the front porch- soaking wet. She'd stepped in dog poo and had to have them washed. I swear, we are jinxed with shoes. I guess there are worse things we could be jinxed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment