Monday, August 31, 2009

30Aug2009 - Day 24

Well, I am officially mad with myself. Last night, I went to bed without writing my blog or brushing my teeth. Nevermind it was 230am and we had our first Little Gym class at 915am. Yesterday, we went to breakfast with Rylee at IHOP. (I am obsessed) and then home to cook dinner for the Delmos. I made curried chicken with cauliflower. It was pretty good. Too spicy for the wubba, who cried, and reached out for me. I gave her some milk out of a big girl cup and she chugged it!
And of course, Adam had last called on Friday night after I'd gone to bed with my wicked awful headache. In transit, he had said. So didn't hear from him yesterday. We had a few drinks after dinner, and mostly talked about what we'd do with the money if we won the mega millions. I should play in order to win, though. I buy a ticket here and there; but not too often. Well, a lot of the family and friends wouldn't have to work if I won $333million.
Well, now I'm too excited to get to today's blog...so...

No comments:

Post a Comment