Friday, August 14, 2009

14Aug2009 - Day 8

Ah, the long awaited box-o-clothing-goodies has arrived from grammy and memeir. Everything is adorable, but Carter's size 18months is ridiculously big! I'll have to return for 12 months because there is NO way that is going to fit her anytime soon.
So Taylor had a blast with Uncle Delmo and Aunt Sabrina today. I swear the child eats like a teenage boy. Her belly all day has been like buddha. HUGE! I wonder if it's ok to let her eat so much. I guess it is if we are giving her stuff that's good for her, and not animal crackers and cupcakes all day. Delmo took a video of Taylor in their room dancing to techno while Sabrina was getting ready for work. It's great, and the end is the best part because she says "bye bye"!
Here is the link for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz3Jut81dAg
it truly is adorable. So tomorrow is my weekly Rylee day! We are going to babies r us and toys r us to spend Taylor's gift cards, then to super mall to trade in her clothes for correct sizes. I'd also like to look for a formal dress or two for her for the cruise at the marshall's or burlington coat factory and get myself a jacket at eddie bauer.
The dog is stressing me to the max. She just requires so much attention and work and tonight the neighbor with the two weiner dogs was out with her dogs and sadie ran from me to them, then in the ladies house TWICE! and was running like a madwoman. She couldn't be stopped or caught. and I wasn't wearing a bra. Thank god it was dark, because....embarrassing! She's the nicest lady, and didn't care that sadie ran in but still...embarrassing! She refuses to come when I call at all now. I so need The Dog Whisperer. I wish I had time, and the know how and patience to train her correctly.
At least Taylor is good! It's definitely different, this deployment. I feel more settled and comfortable here, and have more friends this time. Plus, it really isn't bad when Taylor is awake. When she goes to sleep is when I struggle. And halfway through my work week because it's just hectic and difficult.
(side note: I totally want the Kings of Leon album. There's at least 3 songs on it that I really like, so I'm sold)
I am instant messaging with Jeremy via facebook as I write this blog. We're talking about music. I'm glad we have stuff in common. The chances of us not having stuff in common is pretty likely considering our age difference, but we're pretty close considering that fact. I am proud that he has good taste in music, which I take undue credit for. =)
Well, that's it for me. Turning in early tonight. Big day of shopping tomorrow!
Wubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment