Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26Aug2009 - Day 20

Well, I keep messing up the dates! This is the real August 26th. lol This explains always wishing people happy birthday on the wrong day!
A relatively uneventful day. Slow day at work, but Taylor was a blast today.
She's got a new word: "outside."
There's also a new video of her on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIPI3E34-v8
It's really long but has some pretty funny parts. Please don't judge our hungover butts. LOL We don't usually sit on the couch and get Taylor to dance like a monkey for us. Usually, I dance with her. We played a lot tonight. I found her tickle spot, and she liked to be tickled and when I stopped tickling her little belly, she'd put my hand back on her belly to tickle her some more. She's understanding so much, lately. I can tell her to come here, or walk inside the garage from the car, or to give something to someone and she does it.
Our cruise is getting closer, and as it nears I feel more and more excitement and anticipation but also more anxiety. I'm a little worried about bedtime, and I've been told that the front desk girls will offer babysitting when they aren't working for an hourly rate. But I'm so nervous about that. No one besides close friends, family and Darina has ever looked after her. I know that they'll only be hanging out in our room while she's sleeping; but I know I'll still be constantly checking on her. Still, I am excited. Especially because it will be really cool to have our private verrandah when we go through the glacier areas. I keep checking the weather for Juneau, AK and since mid July the 10 day forecast has been 60 degrees and raining. Ahh, just like home here in Washington in September.
I really miss Adam, today. I feel as though she's starting to learn so quickly. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with telling him everything. I want so badly for him to be a part of our life, even if he is 9,000 miles away. So, we'll keep making videos and I'll keep blogging everything I can remember from the day!
We love you daddy! Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment