Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12Aug2009 - Day 6

Well, it's almost been a full week now. Today I am sad. It's day 3 of my work week (I know, big whoop 3 days in a row) and I am really tired. Mostly because I haven't been sleeping well. I'm just not used to sleeping alone anymore. Miss punky pants was especially hungry today according to Darina. She seemed to be wearing most of whatever she'd eaten, despite my making a show of putting her bib on when I left this morning. Needless to say, she wasn't wearing it when I arrived and was literally covered head to toe in food. I think tomorrow I will bring a few changes of clothes with me.
I took Taylor to the sushi-go-round for dinner. It was amusing. I ordered her an avocado, cucumber, cream cheese roll. Didn't really work at all, so I ended up picking it apart (which wasn't easy because the rice is really really sticky!) and giving it to her that way. She really didn't eat much, and spit out the tuna I gave her - so I made her a turkey hot dog when we got home.
I feel like I don't have anything introspective to say on the blog because I am so tired. All day long I've thought of what I wanted to add to tonight's blog; but alas, it all escapes me. Maybe I will start taking notes. lol.
The dog is ridiculous tonight, whining and whimpering for who knows what. She's been fed, and outside plenty. She whimpers, and I put her up here on my lap and she won't lay down and relax, then she jumps down just to whimper at me again. ugh!
Darina has an appointment on Friday, so Delmo is watching Taylor. I plan on bringing food, the pack and play, her highchair, and lots of toys. They should have fun, and it will be really nice for her to have some man time. She's practically surrounded by women ALL of the time!
Off to bed with this exhausted mommy!
Oh, p.s. I found the checkbook......in my sock drawer! I totally put it there before we left for maryland thinking it would be a safe spot. Why didn't I put it in the safe???? I was totally out of it trying to pack, though. Whatever. At least it wasn't stolen by some baggage handler in the airport who thought we had money! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment