Thursday, November 19, 2009

19Nov2009 - Day 104

Ok, so I've broken the spacebar on the keyboard and I have to really really want to put a space in my sentences to actually get one. It's almost cool, because I can take out my frustrations with my thumb. Ok, who am I kidding? It's super annoying. Tomorrow is it! The wait is over! Tomorrow is TWILIGHT NIGHT! One of the other servers came in today and said that Gen X (a cheap clothing store) has red and gold twilight contact lenses! If my eye wasn't a mess (I think I scratched it) I would totally get some gold ones!!!
Tomorrow after work, Rylee's momma is going to get some grandbaby babysitting practice because she is sitting Taylor while we all go out to watch the movie and have dinner and cocktails! I can't wait. We are going to gold class cinemas in redmond (about an hour drive) and they are 21+ and serve drinks to you in the movie at the push of a button! OMG I can't wait.
One more year of youth left for me after that. Saturday I turn the big 2-9. LOL
I can't believe I am a full fledged adult. I don't necessarily feel like it sometimes. I guess we've come a long way, though. Adam and I are married, with a small child. We own two cars and a home, a dog, a cat, and have furnished our lives pretty nicely. I can't say it wasn't without help. Without our amazing families, we'd have nothing but each other and probably the two sofas we bought when we first got married. lol
I can't wait to see what this next year has in store. I am hoping a little less tragedy and a lot more joy and happiness. I am also truly hoping for some romance. When Adam comes home, I am vowing to have some romance. I don't just mean what I am sure everyone thinks I do. I know he's been gone awhile, but that isn't the only thing I think about. lol
Candlelit dinners, him vacuuming naked while feeding me grapes and martinis...those types of things. I just hope for our happiness.
Meanwhile, I've got a few shows to watch and a bag to pack for Miss Taylor to take to Miss Riley's mommy's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment