Wednesday, November 18, 2009

12Nov2009 - Day 97

Thursday, a day like any other. Starting to worry about thanksgiving, and trying to make plans to get everything set up for it. Simba needs $125 worth of shots in order to be ready for boarding; which costs $150 for the time that we're gone. Ugh. At least he will be updated on vaccines for the next year and I'll have that peace of mind. I am,admittedly, not good at keeping up on these types of things. It, for some reason is daunting to me. A to-do list has these strange ominous undertones. Almost as if it says to me, "if you don't get me done, you FAIL!" (Imagine a big scary echoing voice). I do my best, but sometimes the natural procrastinator in me, the naturally lazy person takes over. Sometimes, I fail to finish my list. But, alas, tomorrow is another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment