Thursday, November 5, 2009

5Nov2009 - Day 90

Why, it seems, when crazy things happen, are these the days that I don't talk to Adam. Not that I'm mad, but he calls more frequently when I have very little exciting to tell him. The poor daddy has no idea about Taylor's eye.
Well, she isn't exactly in incapable hands. He needn't worry anyway. lol
Today, I ran out of things to do while she napped. Her eye was a ton better, both of them actually. Boredom, and the desire to go back to work set in. I agreed to drive Sabrina to work, which was exciting because it's rare that they need favors, and frequent that I do. While driving her, I saw a sign on a school that said that November 11 was Veteran's Day, so Darina will be closed next Wednesday. Damn it. Sabrina said that she'd watch Taylor, and Delmo happened to be off too, so he'll be excited. Judging by his sentimental "poor taylor" texts and things, I think he misses her anyway.
A relatively unproductive and uneventful day, I am just glad that her eyes are better and she can go back to daycare tomorrow. I will be working a double, and working with Caitlin and Shelby. Yay girls night! I'm excited that neither of the boys will be there to heckle me, because I know they would. Caitlin also said that even though I am picking up the 2nd off shift, I could be first off. I don't know if I'll take her up on the offer or not. I'm paying for nightcare no matter if I come home at 9 or 10 or 11; and an hour isn't a big difference. I guess it just depends on exactly how tired I am from my first double since before I got pregnant with Taylor.
And now for Thursday night television....my favorite day. CSI, Grey's, Real Housewives...

No comments:

Post a Comment