Wednesday, November 18, 2009

17Nov2009 - Day 102

Two words: Marzano's Tiramisu.
Thank you, Tina, for having a birthday and giving me an excuse to patronize this wonderful and delicious restaurant. There is no dessert that I enjoy more than Marzano's tiramisu. It's perfect. The fresh chocolate shavings on top, the super thick luscious marscapone, the perfectly soaked ladyfingers. It doesn't get any better. Add a bottle of moscato d'asti, some crab stuffed halibut and I am in heaven.
And I was.
Also, my maxi pad experiment worked perfectly. It took a few rubberbands to hold the panties on; but thanks to the wings and me hurrying to Darina's (where there were diapers), no leaks. I was shocked that it actually worked. Taylor seemed to have no clue and moved about putting my heels on while I got ready, just as she always does. I did give myself a secret, smug pat on the back for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment