Sunday, November 8, 2009

6Nov2009 - Day 91

My first double at work. The day shift was great, the usual. Made a good amount of money. Night time was....not what I expected. It was great having a girls night behind the bar with Caitlin and Shelby; but it didn't turn out how I expected it to. It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Mostly, it was the guests. They weren't very nice, and pretty much camped out not ordering much or they would order and go to a table and want to transfer. A bunch of work making drinks for nothing! There were also the other guys who'd come and sit at the bar, order a beer and leave a quarter; or nothing. It was appalling. I seriously didn't enjoy it. There were no regulars, and the service expectation was totally different than what I was used to. I made pretty good money, but it really could have been more. Oh, well. I'll stick to my days and work on building up the regulars more.
All in all, exhausted, but glad to be able to work the shift so that I didn't lose out too much on money being off for two days with Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment