Sunday, November 8, 2009

8Nov2009 - Day 93

Ah, lazy Sunday. Adam must've watched the Ravens game today, because we lost. We always lose when he watches. lol. Hung around the house with Taylor, mostly because of her pink eye. Partially, I didn't feel social, at all. I didn't want to call anyone, go anywhere, have to make polite conversation with anyone. I just wanted reese's peanut butter cups for breakfast, and comfy pants and the couch today.
Poor Taylor, today. I must've been boring. Tomorrow a very hectic week begins, so perhaps I am saving up my energy stores. I must be, because I had no energy or motivation today! We have the Little Gym tomorrow, a follow up doctor's appointment, then Taylor goes to Darina's and Sabrina and I and the gaggle of three dogs are going to walk the airfield on base. Then back to Darina's to get Taylor and drop the whole lot at the Delmos. Then home to change and get ready for the beer dinner at work. Then to the Delmos for the night. Tuesday, I take Taylor to Darina's on the way to work. Sabrina will pick her up at 2 and take her to her house because Darina has an appointment for her daughter. Then I will pick Delmo up from the fairgrounds after I am off of work, and we will have dinner and the Delmos house. After dinner, we'll come home for the night; but I'll take Taylor to the Delmos on Wednesday because it's Veteran's Day and Darina is closed on federal holidays. sigh.
Busy, hectic week! After that, back to normal, I think. At least for a week and a half. After thanksgiving, I am doing no more travelling until Adam is home from Iraq for good. I love travelling and the family, but I really want to work and work on saving money. It will help me feel less stressed. Speaking of less stressed, going to bed early will also help. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment