Thursday, October 8, 2009

8Oct2009 - Day 62

Another slow day, another few(er than normal) dollars earned. My big debate today is something totally silly. I can't figure out what to dress Taylor as for Halloween. It's probably the last one we'll have where I get to decide what she should be, and so I want to a. make it something she'll never want to be that I would really enjoy or b. make it something hilarious, slightly innappropriate, but humorous or c. make her a tomato (a combination of both a and b). I'm going to take her around the Delmos neighborhood for a bit of trick or treating and then hand out candy there for awhile. We got like, 0 trick or treaters last year here in Dupont (I was totally shocked, because there are a ton of kids) so we won't be hanging around here for long. (insert creepy witch laughing at my lame "hanging around" halloween joke).
I went to bed last night at 930pm, and didn't wake up until 8am (when Taylor woke up). I can't believe I slept so long! I must've needed it! Nonetheless, I'm exhausted today too. I think it's stress that is tiring me out, and not actual sleepiness. Today was better though, I think because it started out great. I asked Taylor for a kiss while she was on her changing table, and she (sitting up) leaned forward and gave me one. A real kiss. On the lips, with her lips closed and puckered. Then she giggled the best giggle, as if she'd discovered something so silly and funny. She did it a few times, and I was aglow. Then she put her hands to her mouth to do the sign for "hungry" and said "undy" which is hungry in Taylor speak. It was marvelous. She is a genius, and I love it. Now if only I could get her to do her own laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment