Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7Oct2009 - Day 61

So I've determined something else that I really miss, not about Adam (sorry baby, but it's not going to be as bad as the setup sounds), but about having him here. Freedom. The freedom to leave and run to the store really quickly, the freedom to run into a store and leave Taylor in the car because he's there too, the freedom to not be the one who has to carry everything everywhere all the time....you get the idea. (the freedom to sleep in!) ok, now i'm bordering overcomplaining.
Today was super slow, leaving me and my thoughts to focus on being hungry (who knows if I really was, I was just bored) and unsatisfied. I'm unsatisfied when I'm not busy. As a general rule. I like to be busy. I don't like to be given all this time to think about what I could be doing with my time instead of the nothing I am currently doing. I find that the less I think, the better off I am. I do tend to get a bit disorganized, run late to social events, and forget to pack bibs and diapers. But, I am happier. So either work needs to pick up, or I need new work- (which is not an idea I am particularly fond of). Enough. complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment