Sunday, October 4, 2009

3Oct2009 - Day 57

There is nothing I enjoy more than a great day of shopping. I was so caught up in the shopping moment today, that I paid full price for two sweaters. Usually, for what I pay for these two sweaters I can get several items of clothing.
They are great, though. I'm still undecided about Taylor's halloween costume. It seems that the only tomato costume for kids is one from "veggie tales"; which has this huge face on it. I hate it. And I am for sure not making one. I can barely get the trash and recycling down to the curb; let alone sew an entire costume. Delmo's birthday is on Tuesday. I wanted to get him a lifesized cardboard cut out of Adam (in a red shirt and plaid shorts, of course)(they both seemed to show up to multiple events in the same outfit over the summer) to keep him "man company" while Adam is deployed. I can tell that the lack of quality man time is starting to get to him. Poor Delmo. It would only be worse if we were all preggers. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment