Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27Jan2010

Ok, ok so I've lost track of the number of days. But, something inside me is shouting "SO WHAT! HE COMES HOME IN....DAYS!" Something inside me is excited. Something inside me told myself to schedule a brazillian bikini wax. WTF was something inside me thinking??? I've never had one, and I am terrified. But, I am also hoping that the results are worth the excruciating agony of hairs being ripped from my most sensitive regions. And by results, well... I may not be talking about the smoothness of my skin.
I apologize for the TMI to begin with, but honestly; I feel like it's something that is really at the forefront of my mind and therefore, my blog. Also at the forefront of my mind is how ridiculously bipolar I was feeling at work today. I find myself reacting quickly, angrily, unneccesarily. Probably a biproduct of self-induced forced endless patience every other second of the day. I mean, when your toddler is insistent on being held while you cook dinner, then eats your spaghetti and not theirs while simultaneously eating yogurt (which, of course, both inevitably become spag-gurt or yo-ghetti); you tend to just have to sigh and let it go. Sometimes, though, all those sighs get bottled up and get let go somewhere else, somewhere they don't belong. I didn't lose it on anyone in particular; but I found my patience tested and I acheived... an epic fail. Patience has, lately, not been a virtue that I have had while at work. And, I am fully aware, this is not something that can continue.
Alas, tomorrow is a new day, a new opportunity to be patient. Tomorrow is an opportunity to be a better me. And I think I will take tomorrow up on that offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment